This Website is owned and operated by Pet Obsessed (Busu Pty Ltd ABN 30 613 249 291). By using or accessing this Website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
Where ever Pet obsessed is mentioned, it also means Busu Pty Ltd.
- Use of this Site
Pet Obsessed provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. This Site may only be used for lawful purposes. You are responsible for the consequences of your communications, uploads, transmissions and posting of information on or through the Site and for any use of the Site by anyone accessing it using your login information. By submitting information through this Site you represent that you are 18 years old or older. Pet Obsessed reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts and/or remove or edit content if Pet Obsessed, acting reasonably, deems that the Customer is acting in breach of these Terms and Conditions or is using the Website in a fraudulent or improper manner.
Pet Obsessed (Busu Pty Ltd) owns the Website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns or is licensed to use all content and other material appearing on the Website. The material on this Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and may not be used without written permission by Pet Obsessed. No trade mark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this Website may be used in any way without the prior written permission of Pet Obsessed or of the relevant trade mark owner.
Prices displayed on the Pet Obsessed Website are subject to change without notice. The price of an item once ordered is fixed once the order is accepted by Pet Obsessed. Subsequent price changes (either up or down) will not apply to accepted orders. All pricing displayed on the Website is for online purchases only and may not be matched at a physical retail location.
All payments are made by a secure server, which will encrypt each transaction as a security precaution, and all payments must be made in Australian Dollars only. You may pay for an accepted order using your (a) Visa; (b) MasterCard; (c) Debit cards displaying a Visa or MasterCard logo; (d) Direct Deposit (e) American Express (g) Paypal. If Pet Obsessed are unable to successfully process payment for your order, then Pet Obsessed may reject or cancel your order. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means. Any dispute regarding payment must be advised to Pet Obsessed before goods have been delivered.
- All Content owned by Pet Obsessed
The Site, including all of its contents, such as text, images, and the HTML used to generate the pages, are Pet Obsessed (Busu Pty Ltd) property or that of our suppliers or licensors and are protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under Australia and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, adapt, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any such materials from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without our specific written permission. any such use of the Site's content for any purpose not authorized under these Terms is a violation of the copyrights of Pet Obsessed. Permission for all uses of the Site other than as expressly authorized under these Terms must be obtained from Pet Obsessed in advance. Any such request should be submitted via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of this Site, or any content available hereon, on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All design rights, compilation rights, and other intellectual property rights in and to this Site, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill are proprietary to Pet Obsessed.
- Right to Cancel
Pet Obsessed may cancel any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
(i) the Products in that order are not available;
(ii) there is an error in the price or the Product description posted on the Website for the Product in that order;
(iii) Pet Obsessed deem a coupon code has been applied to an order in an unauthorised or incorrect manner, which will be at the sole and unfettered discretion of Pet Obsessed;
(iv) that order was paid for via direct deposit, and the Products in that order sold out while Pet Obsessed were awaiting the funds to be received for that order; or
(v) your order has been placed in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Delay in Obligations
To the extent permitted by law, Pet Obsessed is not liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Pet Obsessed, and Pet Obsessed shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforce-ability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place. Any rights or remedies to which you are entitled under the Australian Consumer Law arise independently of these Terms and Conditions and this clause does not apply to any claim you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Right to Amend Terms of Conditions
Pet Obsessed may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in whole or in part from time to time without notice and amendments will be effective immediately upon posting the amended version on the Pet Obsessed Website. By continuing to place an order for Products, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the revised terms.
Pet Obsessed may use your details to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email email@example.com if you would prefer not to receive communications from Pet Obsessed. Pet Obsessed is privileged to be trusted with your personal information and will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
- We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained on the Site subject to your compliance with these Terms. In turn, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use any content you post on the Site for any purpose, subject to the express provisions of these Terms.
- Information Purpose only
All content available on this Site is provided for informational purposes only. Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), as well as features and/or hours of availability, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to Pet Obsessed or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of Pet Obsessed or the appropriate owner thereof.
- When using this Site, you must not:
Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
Access data, servers, or accounts that you have not been authorized to access;
Post material that is not your own or that you do not have permission to use, such as copyrighted materials, trade secrets, or other material that infringes on another's intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights;
Interfere in any way with the security of our Site or our networks, or attempt to use the Site to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
Attempt to or actually probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
Attempt to or actually interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
Violate any applicable laws or regulations or encourage conduct that may do so; or
Assist or permit any person engaging in any of the activities described above.
- Security of the Site
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this Site. Any such violation may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. Pet Obsessed will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
- You acknowledge that Pet Obsessed does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of any of the materials or any other content available on this Site. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All content available in any pet pharmacy portion of this Site, or in any other health portion of this Site, is provided for informational purposes only. Such information is not intended to be, and is not, professional veterinarian advice or a substitute for such advice, or for diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health conditions for your pet or any other animal, and you should not rely on them as such. You should always seek the advice of a veterinarian if you have any questions about any of the information you receive from this Site. Pet Obsessed does not represent or guarantee that such information is accurate, complete, or timely.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms or the Site, you can contact us by:
Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org